What will I learn while earning a Business Administration Associate Degree?
Earning an Associate Degree in Business Administration requires gaining knowledge in many different subjects. While the idea of absorbing so many different subjects may sound difficult, it is this information which will ultimately provide for many new opportunities in life. The knowledge that will be gained relating to a Business Administration Associate Degree includes:
What type of careers will I be prepared for?
- Finance. This will cover anything from basic finances to corporate financial planning. Also included will be macro economics, micro economics, and various legal concepts.
- Marketing. This will involve examining how marketing plays a role in a business, as well as the behavior of buyers, and even promotion and pricing.
- Business Math. How does one go about solving financial problems that businesses face in this competitive world? How should credit be managed?
- Additional Specializations. In studying for a Business Administration Associate Degree, students may have the opportunity to choose from several different specializations. The specialization that is chosen will play a heavy part in the overall curriculum, and can include course relating to psychology, sociology, and more.
Earning an associate degree in Business Administration will provide students with a wide-variety of career opportunities, and these opportunities can be further expanded depending on the specialization that is chosen. The careers that this education will equip students for include:
In addition, if you choose to continue your educational path, career opportunities that will later be available may include marketing management, HR specialist, financial advising, and IT management. One thing is certain, earning an education relating to business administration is earning a degree that will open up many new opportunities.
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Administrative Manager
- Appraisers Of Real Estate
- Casino Managers
- Cost Estimators
- Computing Business Coordinator
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Loss Prevention Managers
- Management Analysts
- Sales Managers
- Transportation Managers
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer